Mindfulness Presentations, Films and Concert
Saturday, March 23 and Sunday, March 24
Fundraiser for the MOHALA HOU FOUNDATION to spread ALOHA around the world
Saturday, March 23
Tickets per event = $13 general, $6 children under 12 yrs
Movie – “Himalayan Prayer for World Peace 3D” – a film by Dr Tom Vendetti
Presentation by Nawang Khechog on World Peace and Compassion
Presentation – “Telescopes, Microscopes and Human Consciousness”
by Dr Gary Greenberg
Panel discussion with Dr Greenberg, Nawang Khechog and Dr Tom Vendetti. Hosted by Cindy Paulos
Movie – “The Ultimate Wave Tahiti 3D”
The Ultimate Wave Tahiti follows World Champion surfer Kelly Slater’s hunt for the ultimate wave-riding experience at the famed Pacific surf site of Teahupoo, Tahiti
Movie – “Storm Surfers 3D”
Two Australian surfers chase and surf giant storm waves with cutting-edge 3D technology and bravura filmaking. STORM SURFERS 3D is the ultimate big-wave thrill ride.
Sunday, March 24 at 3pm
World Peace Concert
with Slack Key Master – Jeff Peterson
and Tibetan Flautist – Nawang Khechog
and Dr Tom Vendetti’s 3D film – “Tibetan Illusion Destroyer 3D”
Tickets = $28, $32 and $42
If you are unable to attend, please contact our Box Office right away, so we can put your seat back into inventory.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a msg – 808-242-6969
BE ON TIME: The House opens 30 mins before showtime. *Late Arrivals will be seated at the House Manager’s discretion.
UPON ARRIVAL: Show your email confirmation OR e-ticket at the door (printed or on phone). Your seat assignment is on your email confirmation/e-ticket. No outside food/beverages.
STREET PARKING: Street parking is available on Market and Vineyard Streets and the community lot on Wells Street. Please do NOT park in the Reserved stalls behind the Iao Theater. Those are for the Pono Building next door and you will be towed.
WAILUKU PARKING GARAGE: As of Jan 16th, the Wailuku Parking Garage’s 1st floor is now OPEN! For more info – PARKING IN WAILUKU
Health/Safety Protocols, Additional Information:
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well.
- There are 4 – Wheelchair Accessible seats.
- Accessible restrooms are available next door at Kipuka Square (County-owned and operated). Please alert an Usher or House Manager for access assistance.
- As per the ADA, service animals (as defined by the ADA) are allowed to accompany people with disabilities. Please keep pets at home while attending the theater.
- The Historic ‘Iao Theater has “raked seating” which angles up and away from the stage. Please watch your step moving about the theater.
- The theater has 7 exits; all with panic bar door hardware and a lit RED exit sign above
- The Historic ‘Iao Theater’s central air conditioning is set to 74 degrees. The zone above the stage is kept a little cooler for performer safety which may affect the first few rows of the audience. A light jacket or sweater is recommended.
*Maui OnStage’s health and safety protocols have been set in place to comply with current County, State and Federal guidelines with the express intention to provide a safe workplace and performance venue for our staff, performers, volunteers and patrons. Any and all protocols are subject to change without notice. By entering the Historic Iao Theater, the Education and Youth Program studio space or by participating in a Maui OnStage or Maui OnStage Education and Youth Program event, all individuals, including staff, contractors, performers, auditionees, volunteers and patrons voluntarily assume all risks related to possible exposure to COVID-19 and other viruses or illnesses and agree to follow all listed protocols.