It’s back! Maui OnStage presents the cult classic musical – The Rocky Horror Show
Featuring Maui performer – Eric Gilliom reprising his role of diabolical Dr Frank ‘N’ Furter.
Make no mistake, this is NOT a showing of the classic film – this is a fully produced stage production, featuring a top tier cast of wild and crazy performers and amazing live band!
Join the rest of the “creatures of the night” in this outrageous, campy, interactive audience favorite! Whether you’re a time warping veteran ready to shout every last callback or you’re a Rocky Horror “virgin” experiencing it for the first time, you’ll never know what will happen next at what can only be described as an sci-fi, rock ‘n roll, gothic fantasy of INTERPLANETARY PROPORTIONS!
Don’t Dream It…Be It! Come dressed up in whatever tickles your fancy. This deliberately kitschy rock ‘n roll sci-fi gothic musical encourages audience participation in the form of callbacks and props. “Audience Participation Bags” will be for sale!
Do not bring your own props. (“Audience Goody Bags” with approved participation props will be for sale)
Do not throw anything at or touch any performers. (Think UP not towards the stage/actors/band)
No outside food or beverages will be allowed. (No water bottles or flasks of any kind.)
Absolutely NO alcohol allowed. (Just no)
All bags subject to inspection at the door. (Leave all large bags, backpacks, tote bags at home or in your vehicle)
*We want everyone to have a good time and enjoy the show, but anyone creating a TRUE disturbance to those around you will be asked to leave.
Health and Safety Protocols:
- We request that you please stay home if you are not feeling well.
- We will NOT be asking for photo ID, proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test result.
- There is no social distancing for this event. Please be mindful of this while choosing your seats.
- Please be mindful of others and give everyone space as you enter/exit and move about the theater.
- We HIGHLY RECOMMEND and support the wearing of face masks while in the theater.
- The Rocky Horror Show runs 90 minutes and there will be a15 min Intermission.
- The Historic Iao Theater has central air conditioning which is set to 74 degrees. The zone above the stage is kept a little cooler for performer safety which may affect the first few rows of the audience. A light jacket or sweater is recommended.