Momentum Dance Maui’s – SPRING RECITAL
6 shows in 4 days! May 18, 19, 20 21
BE ON TIME: Double check your show’s starting time and plan ahead to arrive early and sit in the seats you signed up for. Seating late arrivals is very disturbing to everyone (other patrons AND the performers). It makes things even more difficult when people are sitting in the wrong seats. *Late Arrivals will be seated at the House Manager’s discretion between dance numbers.
UPON ARRIVAL: Show your email confirmation OR e-ticket at the door (printed or on your phone). Your seat assignment is on your email confirmation/e-ticket.
PARKING: Street parking is available on Market and Vineyard Streets as well as the community lot on Wells Street. Please do NOT park in the Reserved stalls behind the Iao Theater. Those are for the Pono Building next door and you will be towed.
DA ARTSY BEE: Ride Da Artsy bee shuttle bus and avoid the Wailuku parking hassle. Da Artsy Bee shuttle bus is provided FREE by the County of Maui. Pick up starts 45 mins before show time from the Maui Lani Safeway side parking lot (by the loading dock). DO NOT WAIT IN FRONT OF THE STORE!
Click HERE for more info and shuttle times
Health and Safety Protocols:
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Wearing a face mask while in the theater is suggested, but not required. Complimentary disposable masks are available in the lobby.
- The MDM Spring Recitals run about 1 hour, no intermission/no concessions. No outside food or beverages allowed.
- Accessible restrooms are available next door at Kipuka Square. Please see an Usher or House Manager for access.
- The Historic ‘Iao Theater’s central air conditioning is set to 74 degrees. The zone above the stage is kept a little cooler for performer safety which may affect the first few rows of the audience. A light jacket or sweater is recommended.
*Maui OnStage’s health and safety protocols have been set in place to comply with current County, State and Federal guidelines with the express intention to provide a safe workplace and performance venue for our staff, performers, volunteers and patrons. Any and all protocols are subject to change without notice.
*By entering the Historic Iao Theater, the Education and Youth Program studio space or by participating in a Maui OnStage or Maui OnStage Education and Youth Program event, all individuals, including staff, contractors, performers, auditionees, volunteers and patrons voluntarily assume all risks related to possible exposure to COVID-19 and other viruses or illnesses and agree to follow all listed protocols.
Maui OnStage Box Office: 808-242-6969 firstname.lastname@example.org