Back by popular demand!
Maui Comedy Series and the Historic Iao Theatre are proud to present:
*Language/content = PG-13
September 2nd and 3rd — Both shows at 7:30 PM
(*Box Office opens at 6:00pm, House opens at 7:00pm)
Location: The Historic ‘Iao Theater at 68 N Market St, Wailuku
*We highly recommend coming EARLY to find parking.
Check-In: Please check in at the table in the lobby with your LAST NAME.
In-Person ticket sales: We highly recommend purchasing tickets in advance for best seating choice. In-person ticket sales (if tickets are still available on the day of the event) will start when the Box Office opens in the theater’s outdoor Lobby.
Parking: Parking is extremely limited in Wailuku town due to the municipal lot being closed for construction. Street parking is available on Market St and Vineyard St as well as the new community lot on Wells St. Please check www.wailukulive.com/parking for appropriate parking areas in Wailuku. (*The Reserved stalls in the lot behind the Historic Iao Theater are for the Pono Center Building. Please do NOT park in those stalls as you will be towed.)
*Health and Safety protocols for this event:
1. As of 3-1-22, Maui County’s Public Health Emergency Rules have been repealed. You will NOT be asked to provide a photo ID, proof of vaccination or negative COVID test. We ask everyone to please be mindful and stay home if you are feeling sick.
2. Both the House Right and House Left front doors will be open for audience entry. After the show, ushers will open the 2 FRONT exit doors to ensure an easy and expedient audience dispersal.
3. This event does NOT have automatic social distancing. Please be mindful when choosing your seats.
4. As of March 26th, Hawaii’s indoor mask mandate is lifted. While no longer REQUIRED by the state of Hawaii, Maui OnStage STRONGLY RECOMMENDS and supports the use of face masks while in our theater.
5. Water only is allowed in the theater. No outside food or beverages.
6. The Historic Iao Theater has central air conditioning which is set to 74 degrees. The zone above the stage is kept a little cooler for performer safety which may affect the first few rows of the audience. A light jacket or sweater is recommended.
*Maui OnStage’s health and safety protocols have been set in place to comply with current County, State and Federal guidelines with the express intention to provide a safe workplace and performance venue for our staff, performers, volunteers and patrons. Any and all protocols are subject to change without notice.
*By entering the Historic Iao Theater, the Education and Youth Program studio space or by participating in a Maui OnStage or Maui OnStage Education and Youth Program event, all individuals, including staff, contractors, performers, auditionees, volunteers and patrons voluntarily assume all risks related to possible exposure to COVID-19 and other viruses or illnesses and agree to follow all listed protocols.
*Health and Safety Information Links:
Maui OnStage’s current Health and Safety Protocols – HERE
Maui County’s Public Health Emergency Rules Repealed (effective 3-1-22) – HERE
Maui County’s WailukuLive Parking info – HERE
MAHALO for your support in keeping Maui OnStage compliant with all the County COVID protocols these past 2.5 years. It is with YOUR HELP we are able to keep community theater alive during these extraordinary times.