Welcome crooner JOHN WILT back to the Historic ‘Iao Theater with his new show featuring singer LINDSAY BOWMAN.
While John & Lindsay perform solo tunes, Cabaret dancers will entertain the audience with dance moves to hit songs such as That Ol’ Black Magic and Feeling Good. “Crooner Tunes, Nashville Sounds and More” will also feature duets by John and Lindsay accompanied by performers from Waikapu Dance Works.
BE ON TIME: The House opens at 6:30pm and the doors will close at 7:00pm. Please plan ahead to arrive early and find parking. Seating late arrivals is very disturbing to everyone (other patrons AND the performers). *Late Arrivals will be seated at the House Manager’s discretion.
UPON ARRIVAL: Show your email confirmation OR e-ticket at the door (printed or on your phone). Your seat assignment is on your email confirmation/e-ticket.
PARKING: Parking in Wailuku is limited. Please plan ahead to arrive early to find parking. Street parking is available on Market and Vineyard Streets as well as the community lot on Wells Street. Do NOT park in the Reserved stalls behind the Iao Theater. Those are for the Pono Building next door and you will be towed.
DA ARTSY BEE: Da Artsy Bee shuttle bus is provided FREE by the County of Maui for this event. Pick up is from 6:15pm – 7:00pm at the Maui Lani Safeway side parking lot (by the loading dock). DO NOT WAIT IN FRONT OF THE STORE!
Health and Safety Protocols for this event:
- We request that you please stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Wearing a face mask while in the theater is suggest, but not required. FREE disposable masks are available in the lobby.
- There will be a 15 min intermission for this event.
- Accessible restrooms are available next door at Kipuka Square. Please alert an Usher or House Manager for access.
- The Historic Iao Theater’s central air conditioning is set to 74 degrees. The zone above the stage is kept a little cooler for performer safety which may affect the first few rows of the audience. A light jacket or sweater is recommended.