Maui AIDS Foundation (MAF) invites you for an unforgettable evening.
Check out the event program –
Health/Safety Protocols, Additional Information:
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well.
- There are 4 – Wheelchair Accessible seats.
- Accessible restrooms are available next door at Kipuka Square (County-owned and operated). Please alert an Usher or House Manager for access assistance.
- The Historic ‘Iao Theater has “raked seating” which angles up and away from the stage. Please watch your step moving about the theater.
- The theater has 7 exits; all with panic bar door hardware and a lit RED exit sign above
- The Historic ‘Iao Theater’s central air conditioning is set to 74 degrees. The zone above the stage is kept a little cooler for performer safety which may affect the first few rows of the audience. A light jacket or sweater is recommended.
*Maui OnStage’s health and safety protocols have been set in place to comply with current County, State and Federal guidelines with the express intention to provide a safe workplace and performance venue for our staff, performers, volunteers and patrons. Any and all protocols are subject to change without notice. By entering the Historic Iao Theater, the Education and Youth Program studio space or by participating in a Maui OnStage or Maui OnStage Education and Youth Program event, all individuals, including staff, contractors, performers, auditionees, volunteers and patrons voluntarily assume all risks related to possible exposure to COVID-19 and other viruses or illnesses and agree to follow all listed protocols.